Topic: Android Libnfc Support for ISO 14443-3B

Hello,

I have a tag which only comply upto 14443-3B, on Android the libnfc-nci categorized my tag protocol as Unknown Protocol because my tag is not implement the 14443-4B.
I can use my tag with libnfc-1.7.0 with pn533 NFC reader with USB interface.
But when I tried to port my changes on Android I found out that libnfc-nci is different than libnfc-1.7.0.

* Can somebody clarify why it is different between libnfc and Android libnfc-nci? Is it written from the same developer?

* If I want to implement my tag protocol on libnfc-nci Android, should I contact Google or can somebody point out where to direct my question because I need to integrate my tag protocol to be part of Android libnfc-nci?

Thank you for your concern.

Re: Android Libnfc Support for ISO 14443-3B

Hi,

pranata.swijaya wrote:

* Can somebody clarify why it is different between libnfc and Android libnfc-nci? Is it written from the same developer?

libnfc-nci and libnfc-nxp have no relation at all with our libnfc.
I am a contributor to libnfc (previously hosted at GoogleCode, now hosted at GitHub under nfc-tools organization) and I know that no active contributor is related to these projects.

pranata.swijaya wrote:

* If I want to implement my tag protocol on libnfc-nci Android, should I contact Google or can somebody point out where to direct my question because I need to integrate my tag protocol to be part of Android libnfc-nci?

Maybe there is some users here who have some contacts with libnfc-nci but I dont know anyone.

Romuald Conty