Topic: Driver for NXP RC522
I just bought this board: ehuoyan.com/english/products_display.asp?pid=28&id=232&proid=153
It's based on NXP RC522 chip. Here are:
- the user manual (datasheet): ehuoyan.com/download/module//DS_YHY523U_en_v10.pdf
- ths SDK, Windows driver and code samples: app.box.com/s/2hwdgjdpfyda4yh5h10e (from the supplier website: ehuoyan.com/english/SERVICE_display.asp?pid=25&id=228)
I know that it's not NFC compliant. But I'd like to use Mfoc for Mifare analyzing. To do that I need it is recognized by libnfc through a specific driver.
So my questions are:
- How can I implement a linux driver to be able to use it as ISO14443 reader?
- what functions does I have to implement?
- in case it would be too complicated for me, where can I post a feature request for that? (I can provide a test environment)