Topic: LibNfc on windows for newbie
Hello everyone. I am a newbie of this API.
I am trying to understand How to use this API on windows, with many problems.
- doxygen [Cmake told me it was missing]
and using the GUI of CMAKE I selected:
- USB Lib Include: libusb-win32-bin-22.214.171.124/include
- USB Lib library: libusb-win32-bin-126.96.36.199/lib/bcc/libusb.lib
- PCRE Include:C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/include
- PCRE Lib:C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/lib/pcre.lib
In the GUI I wrote location of the source code: C:/libnfc-1.7.0-rc7/libnfc-1.7.0-rc7
And where to build the file: C:\BuildNFC
And I receive this output:
Found PCRE: C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/lib/pcre.lib C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/include
Found LIBUSB: C:/Users/Dany/Documents/NFC-attacks/libusb-win32-bin-188.8.131.52/lib/bcc/libusb.lib C:/Users/Dany/Documents/NFC-attacks/libusb-win32-bin-184.108.40.206/include
Year for copyright is 2013
After this I looked inside of the folder BuildNFC and I found many files but nothing like nfc.dll or ".h" files or ".c" files.
What should I do in order to use this library?
Thank you very much. Sorry for this dummies question but I am working on this problem without find the solution.